Κατευθυντήριες Γραμμές Εμπορικού Σήματος
Welcome to our hub for Bolt brand guidelines and downloadable assets. You can use this site to familiarise yourself with our brand material and how to use it.
Bolt marks include the word Bolt, the Bolt logo, Bolt Food, Bolt Market, Bolt Drive and any word, slogan, logo, or other sign that indicates the source or origin of any of our products and services.
To use Bolt marks and assets, you need a) written permission from Bolt, and b) to follow these guidelines.
We take our intellectual property protection seriously. Please use Bolt marks accurately and not in a misleading manner. If you have a separate agreement with Bolt governing the use of the Bolt marks, then that agreement applies.
Before you use any Bolt marks, please let us know in advance by e-mail email@example.com and include a visual mock-up of your intended use.
If you’ve got questions about using Bolt marks, you want permission to use Bolt marks, or you wish to use Bolt marks in a way not covered in these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to withhold, alter, or cancel these permissions at any time, at our discretion.
By using the Bolt marks, you agree to the following:
- The Bolt marks ownership rights belong to Bolt. You can’t register or claim rights to the Bolt marks — including as a trademark, company name, trade name or domain name identical or similar to the Bolt marks.
- You can’t use the Bolt marks in a way that could be detrimental to Bolt. This includes any manner that could lead to dilution, damage to, or loss of reputation of the Bolt marks.
- Depending on how you use Bolt marks, we may apply fees.
- Any goodwill derived from your use of the Bolt marks accrues to Bolt.
- You can’t change the Bolt marks in any way — including their elements and proportions.
- You can’t give the impression that you are Bolt, or that your service is created, endorsed, or supported by Bolt.
- You can’t use other trademarks (including your own) or any visual elements in close combination with the Bolt marks. Always display your names and trademarks more prominently than the Bolt marks.
- Always include the following trademark notice in all materials: The Bolt name and logo are trademarks of Bolt Technology OÜ or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You can’t use the Bolt marks for anything that would be contrary to Bolt’s Terms and Conditions.