Business Sales Specialist
We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist, who can manage the sales funnel of Business customers in Vilnius. You’ll be driving our growth machine, reaching out to businesses, meeting clients, pitching, negotiating and closing deals with businesses of all sizes.
Please note that this is a full-time, permanent employment opportunity. The monthly gross salary for this role ranges from 2250 € to 3400 € with additional quarterly bonuses contingent upon goal achievement, and will depend on your skills, knowledge, and experience.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 150 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results. You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing your own sales pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/negotiations and deal closing with business stakeholders in all industries
- Negotiating and closing deals, the bread and butter of your role will be all about sales. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and brining new revenue to Bolt
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Achieve growth and smash sales targets, with an uncapped commission scheme you can win big here
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team. It’s your pipeline, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
- Identify emerging markets needs and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 1 years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Lithuanian
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Business Operations team
We are all about impact. Our small teams work on local and global processes in 45 countries. We build partnerships, launch new cities, bring new restaurants to our app, enable 100+ million people to commute safely, and ensure that millions of couriers and drivers can earn an income on their terms.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.