Senior Frontend Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Groceries team. Despite the fact the team is just 6 months old, it has quite ambitious plans to make BoltMarket product worldwide industry leader.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 150 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be a part of the team working on unique product challenges: complex algorithms for purchase prediction, building an ecosystem of warehouse management services, optimising logistics, costs, and time-to-delivery while volumes are growing at a steady pace.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Designing and coding Bolt's growing frontend systems
- Coding mostly in React
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
We are not really looking for Node.js experts, but for cross-language engineers for whom a specific stack is just a tool to solve a problem, not the solution itself.
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages
- Good knowledge of state management libraries for React (especially Redux and its concepts)
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Good English and communication skills
- Solid understanding of data structure
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Engineering team
Our engineers are at the forefront of innovating one of the largest industries in the world — transport. Are you up for the challenge?
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.