Senior Data Analyst, Central Operations
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 150 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
Your daily adventures will include:
- Dive deep with SQL and flex your coding muscles in Python/R.
- Explore and extract insights using tools like Presto and Databricks.
- Build your own ETL pipelines using highly scalable tools like dbt & Spark.
- Visualise and share your findings in Looker.
- Automate data flows and craft cutting-edge analytical reports.
- Design and critically assess experiments that drive Bolt’s vision forward.
- Harness data modeling to forecast the trends that shape our market.
- Bachelor’s in a Quantitative Field
- At least 2-4 years experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with some BI tools
- Experience ML frameworks is a plus
- Great written communication
- Fluent in English
Become part of our Analytics team
The Analytics team ensures the sustainable growth of our business lines. The team’s distributed across the organisation, standing between executive management and local operations, and acts as an internal consultant for growth-related topics.