We are looking for a talented IAM Engineer to help us build and maintain our Identity and Access Management infrastructure.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
As an IAM Engineer, you will play a vital role in building and maintaining our Identity and Access Management infrastructure. You will work closely with our cross-functional teams to ensure the secure and efficient management of user access across our organisation. Your contributions will directly impact the success and scalability of our services.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Implement and configure access management solutions, utilising Okta and 3rd-party tools through out-of-the-box and custom integrations
- Manage and optimise IAM/IGA (Identity Governance & Administration) processes
- Drive process efficiency through automation initiatives
- Document learnings, improve processes, and participate in disaster recovery planning
- Collaborate with Engineers, Developers, and Product Owners to enhance security policies and implement best practices
- Design and deploy SaaS solutions following recommended architecture guidelines
- Provide training and support to internal teams on using IAM tools effectively
- You have experience with Okta, SSO, SAML, or similar identity and access management technologies
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience in IT
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a natural curiosity for learning about new technologies
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate with stakeholders and teams effectively
- You have familiarity with programming languages and scripting
- You have relevant IAM certifications (highly desirable)
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Engineering team
Our engineers are at the forefront of innovating one of the largest industries in the world — transport. Are you up for the challenge?
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.