Account Management Team Lead
We are looking for a rockstar Account Management Team Lead to join the Bolt Food team in order to help our partners grow in the market. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform. Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 150 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
As an Account Management Team Lead you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform. In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities - driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Manager’s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead, motivate and coach the Account Management Team to achieve their goals
- Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
- Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles.
- People manager: experience leading a team to achieve individual and shared goals in a client facing role
- Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Outstanding project manager: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Native or Advanced level English. Fluency in Greek or Maltese is a huge bonus.
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Business Operations team
We are all about impact. Our small teams work on local and global processes in 45 countries. We build partnerships, launch new cities, bring new restaurants to our app, enable 100+ million people to commute safely, and ensure that millions of couriers and drivers can earn an income on their terms.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.