This article includes information about pricing for:
Pricing for private hire journeys:
A trip price is calculated based on the following:
- Base fare (the price for pickup)
- Minute rate (time from start to end of a trip)
- Distance rate (distance of the route covered)
- Dynamic pricing, if applicable
- Any additional fee, if applicable (for example, airport fee)
- Wait time fee, if applicable.
The estimated price shown to the rider is based on the travelling distance and the estimated time of arrival. In addition, the fare considers traffic and other road conditions that may affect the route and trip duration.
The final price can differ from the predicted price if the destination is changed mid-trip.
Pricing for Black Cab journeys
Pricing for Black Cabs is regulated by Transport for London - fares can be found here. The price will be calculated by the taximeter.
A £2 booking fee may automatically be included in the riders’ fare for every Black Cab trip in London.
Drivers are prohibited to charge online booking fees directly or to add them to the taximeter.