Senior Fraud Analyst
Are you a savvy problem-solver with a passion for unraveling financial mysteries? We are looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst to join us in the fight for crime. If you're ready to apply your analytical skills and make a meaningful impact, while also managing millions of transactions we want to hear from you.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 150 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
Join our Fraud Team where you will be responsible for managing the fraud systems which detect and prevent fraud globally. You will never have a dull day as we are launching new markets and products almost every week. This is a hands-on role where you get to block fraudsters - no security checklists or NPS reports required. In addition, you will influence how Bolt does payments and payouts which means your actions will affect how millions of people move.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Monitor and analyse suspicious behaviour and take suitable actions
- Work with the engineering team to create and deploy new features for the Fraud Machine Learning system
- Create reporting dashboards for measuring the fraud and risk behaviour
- Evaluate new products and markets and provide input on how to manage risk
- Deal with escalations from the customers and city teams
- Balance the fraud risk with the Bolt business interests
- Keep yourself updated with the latest trends in fraud and payments
- 2+ years of fraud related experience in e-commerce
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and superb work ethic
- Self-motivated and also a strong team player
- Ability to prioritise incoming request and make decisions based on fuzzy data
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Analytics team
The Analytics team ensures the sustainable growth of our business lines. The team’s distributed across the organisation, standing between executive management and local operations, and acts as an internal consultant for growth-related topics.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.