Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to work on unique product challenges: complex algorithms for demand prediction, optimal real-time pricing, routing, fraud detection, distributed systems and much more. Volumes are growing at a steady pace.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, and deploying Bolt's growing backend and frontend systems.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Designing and building Bolt's growing backend and frontend systems
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Giving a hand to your fellow colleagues, participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
We are not really looking for Node.js experts, but for cross-language engineers for whom a specific stack is just a tool to solve a problem, not the solution itself.
- Knowledge of major frontend frameworks
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Good English and communication skills
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with any SQL (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with API design and development
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.