What drives our operations? Our people! We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us grow our ride-hailing operations in Bucharest, Romania.
With over 150 million customers in 45+ countries, Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa. And it's all thanks to our people.
We believe in creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
Our ultimate goal is to make cities for people, not cars, and we need your help to achieve this mission!
About the role
Your daily adventures will include:
- Learning on the job for new members of our team, making sure their experience here is relevant and that they understand the day-to-day operations and impact on our business
- Developing strategies to strengthen driver’s value proposition, to continually grow our supply base, performance and retention
- Managing and supporting the operations team by defining precise local operational processes, with a focus on strong operational execution and results, always having our stakeholders in mind
- Hands-on supply management - working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team to ensure the best experience for our driver & fleet partners, guiding them through the stages of drivers/fleet acquisition, conversion and activation
- Analyzing data – you will be monitoring supply metrics to ensure marketplace health and act upon insights
- Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advising and closely collaborating with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Taking ownership of Bolt’s growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You have experience managing complex teams
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with a hands-on approach
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent numerical skills
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Romanian
- You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.