With over 150 million customers in 45+ countries, Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa. And it's all thanks to our people.
We believe in creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.
Our ultimate goal is to make cities for people, not cars, and we need your help to achieve this mission!
About the role
Your daily adventures will include:
- Supervise and grow all Bolt Food operations in your market.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing small and medium providers and proactively identify further new business opportunities while ensuring strong operational KPIs.
- Ensure that all campaigns processes are in place at a city level and proactively improve overall monthly campaign performance.
- Observe market specific behaviour to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients.
- Replying to client queries and solving their challenges.
- Be both data-sensitive and sales-minded in order to prepare monthly reports from our accounts.
- Work with both Partners Operations and Sales Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards.
- Renegotiate the contract's conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis.
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Restaurant Operations, Sales, Customer Service, Courier).
- BS degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving metrics and revenue targets
- Good analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to support decision-making. Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and Romanian.
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Become part of our Business Operations team
We are all about impact. Our small teams work on local and global processes in 45 countries. We build partnerships, launch new cities, bring new restaurants to our app, enable 150+ million people to commute safely, and ensure that millions of couriers and drivers can earn an income on their terms.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.