These terms and conditions (the "Beta Terms") set out the legal agreement between Bolt and any person using a Beta Product (“You” or “you”).
In these Beta Terms the following definitions apply
• Beta Products: Bolt Services that are in a state of testing, trial, early access, preview or development (each being a “Beta Product”);
• Bolt: (also referred to as "we", "our" or "us"): Bolt Operations OÜ, a private limited company incorporated and registered under the laws of Republic of Estonia with registration code 14532901, registered office Vana-Lõuna tn 15, Tallinn 10134, Republic of Estonia, together with ‘Bolt group companies’ and ‘partners’. ‘Bolt partners’ shall mean local representatives, affiliates, agents etc appointed by Bolt;
• Bolt App: any smartphone application offered by Bolt in relation to the provision of any Bolt Services;
• Bolt Services: all features, technologies, services and/or products as may be offered (whether locally, regionally or globally) from time to time by Bolt (via a Bolt App or otherwise); and
• Standard Terms: all terms and conditions, policies and guidelines issued by Bolt from time to time for the use of Bolt Services for the jurisdiction in which a Beta Product is being used by you (copies of which are available here).
Bolt may introduce Beta Products in connection with the improvement, development and variation of any existing or new Bolt Services.
Use of any Beta Product shall be in accordance with these Beta Terms and all Standard Terms that apply. If there is a conflict between these Beta Terms and any Standard Terms, these Beta Terms will take precedence.
Bolt offers no warranty or representation in respect of the reliability or proper functioning of any Beta Products. By using any Beta Products, You acknowledge that you may experience technical difficulties, disruptions, errors or a lack of functionality and its use is at your own risk.
Bolt shall have no liability for any losses, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities arising (directly or indirectly) out of any disruption, inconvenience or nuisance (whether to a Bolt Service or otherwise) caused by any Beta Product.
Bolt may suspend or terminate any Beta Products (or access to them) at any time for any reason and without notice.
All intellectual property rights in any Beta Products and all data created from their use shall belong exclusively to Bolt or its licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, republished, decompiled, disassembled or transmitted in any way without Bolt’s prior written consent.
If any provision of these Beta Terms is found (as written) to be unlawful in a jurisdiction then to the extent possible it shall be interpreted as having such amendments as necessary to give it lawful effect (but without affecting interpretation in any other jurisdiction). If such interpretation is not possible then the applicable Standard Terms shall apply accordingly.