Rivne is a relatively small oblast center by Ukrainian measures with population ~200,000 people. The settlement was first mentioned in 1283, received the Magdeburg rights in 1492, and the actual status of a city – in 1939. It is located on the river Ustia and abounds with lakes, which are often part of beautiful parks – for example, «Lebedyne ozero» (which means «Swan Lake»). We also recommend visiting park n.a. Taras Shevchenko, which was founded in the XVIII century; walk along the alley of wrought iron sculptures or use Bolt and ride to see greenery formed railway «Tunel Kokhannia» (means «Tunnel of Love») near the village of Klevan. Connoisseurs of architecture should pay attention to the following buildings: Sviato-Uspenska Church (has a two-tiered bell tower), St. Anthony Chapel (has an organ hall with a 12-ton instrument), St. Petro & Pavlo Chapel (built in the uncommon style of constructivism), the Sviato-Voskresenskyi and the Pokrovskyi Cathedrals. And be sure to take a look at the Amber Museum and the Rivne Regional Museum of Local Lore.
Mėgaukitės greitomis ir nebrangiomis kelionėmis su „Bolt“.
Kelionės tikslą pasieksite greitai ir patogiai
Erdvi ir patogi kelionė
6 vietų automobilis didesnėms grupėms
Greitas siuntų pristatymas
Jums ir jūsų augintiniui. Taikomos tam tikros sąlygos.