You will be able to set your desired Minimum Earnings per Kilometer in the Bolt Courier application so that you will only receive orders that have a higher or equal rate than the rate you have defined.
How to set the minimum rate?
- Access the Bolt Courier application, and click on "Settings";
- Select “Set Minimum earnings per km”, and use the ‘-’ and ‘+’ buttons to set your minimum value rate per km.
How does it work?
- The rate per kilometre represents the total income of the trip (excluding bonuses and tips) divided by the number of kilometres of the delivery;
- Once the Minimum Rate has been chosen, you will only receive orders that have a higher or equal rate than the rate you have defined;
- You can change this value at any time and as many times as you want throughout the day, giving you total autonomy;
- When you go offline, the Minimum Rate will automatically revert to the base rate of €0.10 per kilometre.
Please update your Bolt Courier app to ensure you have this new feature.