What is a monthly invoice?
The monthly invoice is a summary of the earnings (including bonuses) paid out to you and the commission paid to Bolt for all the completed trips in the previous month.
Where to find monthly invoices?
The invoice is sent out to the email address linked to your driver profile in the first three days of every month.
You can also find all invoices in the Invoices tab in the Driver Portal.
What do the invoice elements represent?
- App orders — our commission taken for all the trips you completed during the period stated
- Compensations — all bonuses and reimbursements (e.g. for missing tolls) you received from us.
Lower left section:
- Your balance at the start and end dates of the period stated
- App payments — the total of trips done during the month, including our commission
- Invoices — adjusted commission. The Invoices amount is the App orders (Bolt commission) minus any bonuses or reimbursements you have received.
- Payouts — a sum of all payouts made to you via bank transfer during the period stated
Lower right section:
- Total — the adjusted commission amount taken by Bolt (equal to the amount in the Invoices section)
To Be Paid section:
- If the amount is 0.00, you don't have any outstanding amounts that you owe; thus, no action is required from you
- If the amount is not 0.00, you either will receive more trips with in-app payment methods or will need to pay the commission you owe to Bolt via bank or mobile transfer.
Please note that excluding tolls and booking fees, there are no other additional or hidden fees on top of the commission automatically deducted from your account.