The acceptance rate represents the percentage of all the delivery requests you receive, accept and complete.
The order acceptance rate for couriers is 80% (i.e. 8 out of every 10 orders). This statistic is affected by orders that you either missed or declined.
To make sure your rate remains above this threshold, please:
- Only go online when you are ready to accept orders
- Keep your device in a place where you can see incoming requests
- Make sure that your internet connection is stable
- Accept incoming requests within 1 minute of receiving the notification
- When you are tired or need a quick break, use the Stop new requests button
- Log off at the end of your shift.