Company Dashboard is a self-service tool accessed via https://business.bolt.eu/login, where you can view and manage your Bolt Business account information and settings.
In the Company Dashboard, you can:
- Use Ride Booker to order and schedule trips
- Add and deactivate users
- Manage employee groups
- Manage policies for groups to limit the usage of business orders
- Check all orders made with the company’s payment method
- Download separate order receipts
- Download monthly statements/invoices
- Manage account administrators
- Add and remove payment methods.
Below you can find more information about:
- Adding and removing services from your account
- Changing the Company Dashboard language
- Technical issues
Adding and removing services from your account
You can restrict all the available services for your account on a group level in the Policies tab. Disable access to the chosen features at any time under the Service type section. You can also set your preferred employee allowance in the Spending allowance section.
Bolt Food for Business
Note: Bolt Food for Business is currently available in a limited number of countries. We will let you know by email when the feature is available to you.
If Bolt Food for Business is available in your country, you and your employees can order food or groceries with the Business payment method in the Bolt Food app.
The feature will be enabled automatically for all new Business accounts, but you can choose to restrict it on a group level in the Policies tab.
If you already have an active account, you’ll need to activate this feature manually using the following steps:
- Log in to your Company Dashboard
- Select the Food tab on the left-hand menu and click Enable Bolt Food.
Changing the Company Dashboard language
If you would like to change the language in the Company Dashboard, go to the Settings tab and scroll down to Language.
This will also change the language of the marketing messages. Please note that the most used languages are available for each country. If your chosen language is not common in your country, marketing messages will be sent to you in English.
Kindly contact us from the Support tab if you are experiencing some technical issues.
Please add a detailed description of the problem and a screenshot of the error message if possible. This way, we can find a solution to your issue faster.