All partners operating through the Bolt Platform are entrepreneurs.
Bolt is the sole provider of the Bolt Platform enabling the conclusion of a carriage contract between you and your partner. Bolt is responsible for the functioning of the app, the transmission of carriage orders and payments via the app, the communication channels within the app and provides support in resolving carriage issues.
The transport services are provided by the partners, who are responsible for their execution, their quality or possible irregularities and their obligations under the transport contract.
Responsibilities of Bolt
- Bolt provides passenger transport intermediation services on the basis of the relevant licence and makes it possible to transfer transport orders to conclude a transport contract between you and a partner by sending your order directly to the partner.
- Bolt is solely a provider of the Bolt Platform enabling the conclusion of a transport contract between you and a partner. Bolt does not provide carriage or transport services. Bolt is responsible for the operation of the Bolt Platform, including payments in the Bolt app. When payments are made in the Bolt app, the payment for the ride is transferred to the partner via Bolt.
- Bolt is responsible for the communication channels in the application and provides support in resolving issues related to the Bolt Platform.
- For support, please contact us via the Bolt app or by email at email@example.com. We will respond to enquiries or complaints sent by email or via the Bolt app within one working day. Bolt will process complaints and requests relating to payments on the Bolt app within two working days.
Responsibilities of partners
- Transport services are provided by Bolt's business partners (fleet partners or sole traders) on the basis of a transport contract between you and the partner.
- Partners are legally licensed and provide transport services independently of Bolt (either personally or through employees or service providers).
- The partners are responsible for the performance of the transport service, the quality of the journey or any irregularities and their obligations under the transport contract.
- Disputes relating to the performance of a transport contract by a partner should be resolved directly between passengers and partners. Details of partners and the drivers providing transport services on their behalf are available on the Bolt app, and receipts for journeys are sent to the email address provided in the passenger's profile. Bolt provides support in resolving disputes with partners.