Bolt and Pasha Insurance have created a unique life and health insurance program for transport service passengers.
In the case of an accident while riding with Bolt, you should:
- Immediately, or in case of loss of consciousness, as soon as you're capable, call the relevant competent authorities to the scene of the accident (patrol police, ambulance) and require them to complete the necessary documents to confirm the insured case, as well as report the fact accident by calling the short number *7000, or contact the support service at Pasha Insurance
- After receiving medical care in any medical institution, obtain the necessary documentation about the injuries and treatment received and provide them to the insurance company
- Death as a result of injuries received during an accident (up to 20,000 AZN)
- Loss of permanent ability to work as a result of injuries received during an accident (up to 10,000 AZN)
- Loss of temporary ability to work as a result of injuries received during an accident (up to 1000 AZN)
- Medical expenses (up to 500 AZN)
You can get additional information on the operation of the program by calling the short number *7000 or contacting the support service on the Pasha Insurance website.