All partners (restaurants and stores) and couriers are entrepreneurs.
Bolt Operations OÜ (“Bolt”) is solely the operator of the Bolt Food Platform that allows the user to enter into a sales contract with a partner and a delivery contract with a courier. Bolt is responsible for transferring orders and providing support in case of complaints.
Partners are responsible for the sale of goods, their quality and any irregularities related to it. Couriers are responsible for the delivery of goods unless the partner performs delivery services itself (information available in the order process).
Detailed division of responsibilities between Bolt and partners and couriers
- Bolt is solely the operator of the Bolt Food Platform, which allows the customer to order goods from partners and arrange delivery of orders by couriers or partners (in the case of an order option with a delivery option at a particular partner).
- Bolt does not sell goods or provide delivery service (it is not a party to the contract of sale or delivery contract). Bolt is responsible for the operation of the Bolt Food Platform, including payments in the Bolt app. In the case of payment in the Bolt app, payment for the order and delivery is transferred to the partner and courier through Bolt.
- Bolt is responsible for the communication channels in the application and provides support in resolving issues related to the Bolt Food Platform.
- For support, please contact us via the Bolt app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of partners
- Partners (restaurants and stores) sell goods.
- Partners can also offer to sell goods with the option of their own delivery (information available in the order process).
- Partners are responsible for the sale of goods, their quality, compliance with the description and any possible irregularities related to this, and for the delivery of goods - in the case of sale of goods with the option of own delivery by the partner.
- Disputes and complaints related to the performance of the sales contract (or delivery by the partner) should be resolved directly between the customer and the partner. Partner details are available in the Bolt Food application. Bolt provides support in resolving disputes with partners.
- Bolt Market, acting as a partner on the Bolt Food Platform, is operated by an entity from Bolt Group as per the receipt.
Responsibilities of couriers
- Couriers are responsible for the delivery of goods ordered through the Bolt Food Platform unless the delivery is carried out independently by the partner selling the goods.
- Disputes and complaints related to the performance of the delivery contract by the courier should be resolved directly between the customer and the courier. Bolt provides support in resolving disputes with couriers.