Tired of waiting for your meal to arrive after a long workday? Or maybe you’d like to wake up to a delicious breakfast order at your door?
Great news! You can now schedule your food and grocery delivery in advance with Bolt Food.
No more clock-watching or constantly checking the app. With scheduled orders, you’re in control of when your order arrives.
Let’s check out how it works.
What is a scheduled order?
We’ve added scheduled orders to simplify your life and make planning ahead easier.
Instead of making an order in real time, you now have the option to select your delivery time in advance.
The delivery window ranges from a minimum of 3 up to 48 hours (2 days) ahead.
Just choose whether you want to pick up your order or have it delivered. From there, it’s all about selecting the perfect time for your order to arrive.
Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Ensure you’re available during the selected delivery time;
- You can place a scheduled order even if the restaurant or store’s currently offline;
- The delivery time must fall within the business’s operating hours;
- For order cancellations, contact Customer Support — they’ll be happy to help.
How to make a scheduled order
Making a scheduled order on Bolt Food is easy.
- Open the app: launch the Bolt Food app;
- Choose the provider: select your preferred provider;
- Add products to your basket: browse the menu and select items;
Tap ‘Schedule Order’: choose your delivery date and time — up to 48 hours in advance;
Schedule your order today!
Why wait when you can have your order arrive precisely when you want it?
Schedule your order today and enjoy a new level of convenience with Bolt Food.