How do I leave my fleet and start as an independent driver in the Netherlands?

If you want to work as an independent driver, we need the following information from you:

  • Your KIWA disposal
  • Your extract from the Chamber of Commerce with the company name, company address and
  • Your Chamber of Commerce number
  • Your bank details (name of account holder & account number)
  • Your VAT number in the following format - NL 12345678 B 09
  • A registration certificate of your vehicle.


Do you already have all these documents in your possession? Send it via in-app chat, and we'll sort it out for you as soon as possible.

You will receive a message from us once your data has been transferred.

Note: Please note that after you change or leave the fleet, you will get a new driver account on the platform. This means you can no longer view your old journey data, reports and documents.

Tip: download the reports in the driver portal to make them available for your administration.

Request in seconds, ride in minutes.

Or you can request a ride online.

Request in seconds, ride in minutes.