You can add, change, or remove your payment methods in the Payment tab.
To add a card, use the Add payment method option. When you add a new card, our system will validate it with a reversible transaction. It may take up to 14 business days to get this amount released. If you experience an issue with adding your card, make sure:
- You entered the correct card details
- You have enough funds on your card
- Your card is not expired
- Your debit or credit card allows recurring e-commerce transactions
- You're adding your Mastercard or Visa card; American Express cards are accepted only in Euro Zone countries.
Temporary change from 07/03/2022: cards issued by Russian banks can no longer be used due to changes on the side of providers.
To change the payment method, you must change it before confirming your order - it will not be possible to change it once the trip has started.
- To change the payment method for Ride-hailing trips, tap your preferred payment method in the Payment tab. This change will apply to Ride-hailing only.
- To change it for Scooters, E-bikes, or Bolt Drive, select the vehicle you want to reserve and choose your preferred payment method just before confirming your reservation or trip.
To remove a card, swipe the line with a card number to the left and tap Delete. You can only remove a card from the app if there are no pending payments on your account.