If you don’t receive order requests, most likely it’s due to the low demand in the area you’re currently located. To help solving this issue, please make sure:
- You are located in the service area. You can also see the areas with higher demand on the map in the app. Operating in such areas will increase the chance of getting an order request.
- You are using the latest app version and your phone has enough space.
- You have a stable internet connection; battery save mode is turned off.
- Make sure that the app has an access to your location (can be checked in the phone settings)
- Try not to use other apps in the background while using the Bolt app.
- Restart your phone and the app and go back online